Forever Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else disillusioned with the other forums?

+7
hypochondriac
saintwarwick
sadoldgit
harvey
Weedmonkey
Master Bates
Old Sarum Saint
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is anyone else disillusioned with the other forums? Empty Is anyone else disillusioned with the other forums?

Post  Old Sarum Saint Sun 14 Dec 2008, 11:47 am

In my opinion:

TSF has lost it since it went pay per view. All the little boys who shelled out their £5 paper round money bore the arse off me. All the intelligent posters have vacated the site.

TUI is a clique of boring farts full of endless 'Best 3 makes of vest' type threads.

I won't even mention the others.

Are there any other of the old posters who would come back on here if they felt that their posts wouldn't be doctored or that we could have rational debates on subject such as 'After Rupert - where do we go after Administration?' I feel that there is room for a site that will discuss such items..... anyone else????

Is anyone else disillusioned with the other forums? Sfc_1148655816_michael_wilde_04

Last edited by Old Sarum Saint on Tue 23 Dec 2008, 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spirit of goodwill and all that.)
Old Sarum Saint
Old Sarum Saint

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else disillusioned with the other forums? Empty Re: Is anyone else disillusioned with the other forums?

Post  Master Bates Tue 16 Dec 2008, 8:26 am

I'm here and still looking to takeover.
Master Bates
Master Bates

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else disillusioned with the other forums? Empty Re: Is anyone else disillusioned with the other forums?

Post  Old Sarum Saint Tue 16 Dec 2008, 3:11 pm

Thanks God for that - I was beginning to feel like Robinson Crusoe without man Friday.

SF76 did a good job frightening everyone off. I can't even see Livingstone around.
Old Sarum Saint
Old Sarum Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Bates Thu 18 Dec 2008, 5:43 am

Shame no one has log in details for admin status.

How's you doing Old Sarum? All ready for xmas?
Master Bates
Master Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Weedmonkey Thu 18 Dec 2008, 9:39 am

Still here
Weedmonkey
Weedmonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  harvey Thu 18 Dec 2008, 3:18 pm

Good to see this site still going, I thought it had expired permanently !
harvey
harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  sadoldgit Thu 18 Dec 2008, 4:48 pm

Yes!
sadoldgit
sadoldgit

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else disillusioned with the other forums? Empty Calling The Farmer

Post  Old Sarum Saint Sat 20 Dec 2008, 1:13 pm

Master Bates wrote:Shame no one has log in details for admin status.

How's you doing Old Sarum? All ready for xmas?

Cheers MB - yes we need someone to allow new blood on the site. If ever there was a time when we needed a site to voice a 'Lowe Out' view it is now.

If any of the old posters who can still log in read this perhaps you could add your views??

Happy Christmas to all btw. Very Happy
Except ... deleted !!!

Last edited by Old Sarum Saint on Tue 23 Dec 2008, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Old Sarum Saint
Old Sarum Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  saintwarwick Sat 20 Dec 2008, 2:16 pm

harvey wrote:Good to see this site still going, I thought it had expired permanently !

I thought this to, good to see it back, I shall pop in more often.
saintwarwick
saintwarwick

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Sarum Saint Sat 20 Dec 2008, 3:19 pm

Hi Warwick.

We just need an Admin who will allow new posters on here, then perhaps the site can be resurrected.
Old Sarum Saint
Old Sarum Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  hypochondriac Mon 22 Dec 2008, 5:57 pm

On TSW The Farmer is talking about maybe setting up Forever Saints Again properly in the new year. He is also looking for someone to co-mod it. Maybe you should put your name forward? I for one would love to have an alternative to TSF since the demise of both FS and B-anter.

hypochondriac

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Sarum Saint Tue 23 Dec 2008, 3:44 am

Hi hypo

Nice to see a few 'old' names reappearing. I would imagine Master Bates might be interested. He had a go with Loyal Saints but that seems dead in the water to me.
Old Sarum Saint
Old Sarum Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Due South Tue 23 Dec 2008, 11:45 am

I'd vote for Master Bates to be commoder of this site. His clipping service is second to none. We need him here.
Due South
Due South

Back to top Go down

Post  solentstars8 Wed 24 Dec 2008, 7:53 am

just checked in and suprised it was still going.been on most saints sites but all we get is all the same old rehash of the usual storys.

solentstars8

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Bates Tue 06 Jan 2009, 4:35 am

I'm still available to be admin Smile
Master Bates
Master Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Due South Tue 06 Jan 2009, 3:44 pm

Master Bates wrote:I'm still available to be admin Smile

The Farmer wrote:I wouldn't do it on my own as can't be on it 24 hours day but I am up for seeing if someone wants to co-mod it.

I want it to have a front page with some space for some articles with a link to the forum, just like the good old Lowe Bashing days. If anyone out there wants to meet up for a beer down The Bridge to discuss co-modding, email me: saintsforum@foreversaints.com
http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=142503&postcount=22

Have you been in touch with The Farmer MB - or vice versa?

I'm sure you'd do a good job & who knows there might even be a bit more to discuss when the money runs out at SMS shortly - hopefully it'll bring the end of Lowe and the start of a rebuilding process.
Due South
Due South

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Bates Wed 07 Jan 2009, 4:51 am

Due South wrote:
Master Bates wrote:I'm still available to be admin Smile

The Farmer wrote:I wouldn't do it on my own as can't be on it 24 hours day but I am up for seeing if someone wants to co-mod it.

I want it to have a front page with some space for some articles with a link to the forum, just like the good old Lowe Bashing days. If anyone out there wants to meet up for a beer down The Bridge to discuss co-modding, email me: saintsforum@foreversaints.com
http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=142503&postcount=22

Have you been in touch with The Farmer MB - or vice versa?

I'm sure you'd do a good job & who knows there might even be a bit more to discuss when the money runs out at SMS shortly - hopefully it'll bring the end of Lowe and the start of a rebuilding process.

We have been in touch many many times, still awaiting the conclusion.

Have just re-emailed.
Master Bates
Master Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  Due South Wed 07 Jan 2009, 12:59 pm

That's good - I'm sure there are a lot of posters around from Saints Forever days who would love to see this forum thriving again.

Come on Spence - hand over the keys and the masonic codes to MB and let him give it a go! Wink
Due South
Due South

Back to top Go down

Post  saint_stevo Thu 08 Jan 2009, 2:31 pm

I would help out with modding etc if it was needed on another site

saint_stevo

Back to top Go down

Post  SF76 Sun 11 Jan 2009, 3:24 pm

saint_stevo wrote:I would help out with modding etc if it was needed on another site

Laughing
SF76
SF76

Back to top Go down

Post  SF76 Sun 11 Jan 2009, 3:27 pm

Due South wrote:That's good - I'm sure there are a lot of posters around from Saints Forever days who would love to see this forum thriving again.

Come on Spence - hand over the keys and the masonic codes to MB and let him give it a go! Wink

Personally i hope the Farmer doesn't bother starting another forum up. It's a waste of time (work time!) and too much hassle.
SF76
SF76

Back to top Go down

Post  Due South Sun 11 Jan 2009, 4:05 pm

SF76 wrote:
Due South wrote:That's good - I'm sure there are a lot of posters around from Saints Forever days who would love to see this forum thriving again.

Personally i hope the Farmer doesn't bother starting another forum up. It's a waste of time (work time!) and too much hassle.

It must be hard work but if this site dies we're left with TSF - effectively the OS fans forum and TUI - effectively the Saints Trust Forum.

Don't you think we could do with a thinking fans forum where posters including yourself can vent your frustrations without worrying about losing your £5??
Due South
Due South

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Bates Mon 12 Jan 2009, 1:31 am

Due South wrote:
SF76 wrote:

It must be hard work but if this site dies we're left with TSF - effectively the OS fans forum and TUI - effectively the Saints Trust Forum.

What about this place http://loyalsaints.myfreeforum.org/ Smile
Master Bates
Master Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  SF76 Mon 12 Jan 2009, 1:12 pm

Ha Ha Ha. Ruperts rat pack have found another home.

http://loyalsaints.myfreeforum.org/Forever_Saints_is_Dead_about2648.html
SF76
SF76

Back to top Go down

Post  sadoldgit Tue 13 Jan 2009, 2:17 am

I don't know about "Rupert's Rat Pack". More like a bunch of people who don't see everything in black and white like the Alpine's of this world.
sadoldgit
sadoldgit

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Bates Thu 15 Jan 2009, 6:56 am

More like a bunch of people who lost this website and had to set up home elsewhere.

All imo of course Surprised
Master Bates
Master Bates

Back to top Go down

Post  SF76 Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:08 am

sadoldgit wrote:I don't know about "Rupert's Rat Pack". More like a bunch of people who don't see everything in black and white like the Alpine's of this world.

You're obsessed with Alpine.
SF76
SF76

Back to top Go down

Post  Due South Sat 17 Jan 2009, 2:56 am

It looks like the people have got the forum they deserve.

This one seems to have died and although Mr Bates has tried to revive the LoyalSaints (sounds a bit Belfast to me) no-one seems much interested.

I suppose with the current malaise of a football team that is Saints it's no surprise. There isn't really a lot worth discussing.

So it's back to my 3 posts a day per user name I suppose. See you there Stan. Cool
Due South
Due South

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Sarum Saint Sat 17 Jan 2009, 3:45 am

Yes it looks like it's goodbye to this forum. I presume it's only a matter of time before someone pulls the plug out. Take care everyone - adios. Smile
Old Sarum Saint
Old Sarum Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  SF76 Sun 18 Jan 2009, 3:44 am

Old Sarum Saint wrote:Yes it looks like it's goodbye to this forum. I presume it's only a matter of time before someone pulls the plug out. Take care everyone - adios. Smile

I'm really really not bothered one bit by your dig. The Lowe Out campaign is in full swing and if you really think i give a fuck about this poxy forum you are much mistaken. Smile
SF76
SF76

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum